Application procedure – 2nd call
STEPS to take for the submission of an application
2nd call for applications
November 3, 2014 – February 1, 2015
We strongly advise you to follow these steps and not to skip any!
Check whether applications for the level and type of mobility you are interested in will be accepted at the 2nd call.
Check whether you are eligible to apply for a JoinEUsee > PENTA scholarship by reading the information provided in the section “Who can apply?”
Find out which of the three target groups you belong to.
Go to the section “Documents to be uploaded” to see which documents you need to provide for the level and type of mobility you want to apply for.
Read up on the different universities you can apply to:
- Check the general information sheets of the university/ies you are interested in
- Find out which fields of study and study programmes are offered by the university/ies
If there is a study programme you are interested in, find the answers to the following questions by checking the information in the academic offer:
- Are there specific (admission) requirements for the study / research or training programme of my choice? Do I meet these requirements?
- What is the language of instruction / working language? Do I need to provide specific language certificates?
- Does the study / research or training programme of my choice require me to upload any specific documents in addition to the JoinEUsee > PENTA application documents?
For doctorate exchange students:
You need to make sure that the courses / activities you want to do at the host university can be recognized as counting towards your degree programme at your home university. Therefore, check links to courses, ECTS credits and learning outcomes. In addition, consult your academic coordinator at your home university.
Start preparing the documents you need to upload in the online application. You need to upload all the documents listed as required for your level and type of mobility. In addition, make sure to upload any additional documents which your host university asks for (see step 6).